[ version 1.32/1.3.2-R0.1 ]
Spend your gold to Repair your items using RepairPad! Put gold ingots into furnace and reset the durability of your items without losing enchantments.
- Left click on the button: Repairs item which is in the player's hand. It costs one golden ingot.
- Right click on the button: Repairs all of player's items. It costs many golden ingots. (depends on how many damaged item does the player have)
- Protection against accidental destroying button and bookshelf
- Burning effect after useage
- Customization and translation by YAML configration
- Chance to fail and chance to break
- Protection against griefers
- Hardcore mode
How does it work?
RepairPad is a structure. The core of the struct is a bookshelf with button, a furnace above the bookshelf and a gold ore under bookshelf. I does not need database, simplicity is the key. The gold needs to be in the furnace's fuel slot.
- Added hardcore mode
- Added permission nodes
- Added protection against griefers
- Added chance to fail and chance to destroy (adjustable)
- Added burning effect on repair event
- Undestroyable button and bookshelf (protection against efficiency ench.)
- Added YAML configration
- Translateable/Customizable texts
- Required goods are customizable now (amount/itemid)
- Plugin release
Hardcore mode: Players have to put their items into the furnace after each other. It can be turned on/off by the config file.
Available here. (ver. 1.3)
Available here. (ver. 1.2)
Available here. (ver. 1.1)
Available here. (ver. 1.0)