Current stable version: v5.9.9 for CB 1.6.2-R0.1
Regios, a fully fledged, extensive and extendible Region mod. Regios allows you to easily create regions with a vast amount of properties such as protection, entry & exit control, password protection, speed and health modifiers and much more! Regios is multi-world compatible and lightweight. More so Regios is open source and has a well documented API which will allow other developers to make add-ons to make Regios even better!
NOTE: Regios v5.0.3 and later now REQUIRES Vault for Economy and/or Permissions support. You can still use Regios without Vault but it will be Op or basic superperms only and without economy support.
Do you use Dynmap? Ever wanted to see your Regios regions on Dynmap? Well now you can! Try the new Dynmap-Regios!
Some of the main features of Regios are:
- Complete Region protection.
- Spout GUI editor!
- Permissions and group modification in real-time, force commands and inventory options.
- Prevent exit or entry with password authentication.
- Transfer structures/regions from server to server with new Blueprint (*.blp) files!
- Backup your Regions and restore them to their former states. (Now includes container contents and sign text!)
- API access.
- Fun features such as health control, pvp settings and speed modifiers.
- Per world configurations.
- Default Region settings.
- Simple flat file storage allows for manual editing if needed.
- Universal Economy/Permission support through Vault
- WorldEdit Support
Current To-Do list (in no particular order or priority):
- Fix Spout GUI
Add non-cuboid regionsCompleted in 5.9.0!
- Add self-contained permission system
- Add player variables to commands
Expand Regios APICompleted in 5.9.0!
- Better multi-world support
- Add renting
- Add fall damage prevention
- Fix water and lava placement issue when regions are close to each other
- Add more effects for "fun" commands (prevent hunger, regen hunger, cause potion effects, etc.)
- Add some way of visualizing regions in-game.
- Add some form of child regions (mainly to prevent players from creating regions inside of other players regions)
- Add some form of priority system for regions (for when regions overlap)
- Add music looping
- Make tutorial videos!
- Make the commands more flexible (and helpful)
- Add more command aliases (for some of the stranger commands, such as set-creature-spawns)
- Add zombie door break protection
- Improve modification commands
- Add optional auto-update function
- Add world commands
- Add a scheduler for backups
For a list of Commands and Permissions, visit here:
>> === Wiki Page === <<
Guys I found really BIG ISSUE.
If I run server on 1.9 (or higher), I can't summon mobs added after 1.8.
/summon, /spawnmob etc.
I tried all the commands, but I can't summon.
So, I'm waiting for fixing this bug.
Thanks for provide useful plugin
Then, how can I merge seperated regios?
anyone know about them?
Is there going to be updates for 1.7.10 and 1.8 ?
They seems to work, The default config only applies when creating new regions.
Unfortunately it seems like these features do not work in the Regios/Configuration/DefaultRegion.config :
Hey, this plugin looks really cool. I think you should really work on the potion effect thing though. This would be the first plugin to do that. Plus, I am a great builder. I don't want to have ugly lighting all over my server spawn. And if I could give players unlimited night vision while they are inside of the region that that would beawesome.
I sent you a pull request on your Github. I'm having trouble retrieving a region by location and I think it's due to a bad string comparison.
I'm probably dropping support for spoutplugin in the next release. It's officially dead, and has always been temperamental at best to work with.
Sure, that's easy enough to do. I'll add it for the next release.
Would it be possible to get a region rename event, unless of course there is some kind of unique unchanging region identifier that I'm not seeing here, that would work too.
upgrade to 1.6.4
does spoutcraft support work with 1.6.2 ? as officially spout was dropped it kinda still live and update (by some spout staffs) but now it live as separate from "spout" (not spout now,but spoutcraft) atm it's in beta tho
My regios restoring is not working, it says it did but I don't see the blocks I placed/removed getting rollbacked..
If you still need an tutorial video, I can do that for you, so send me a message what you think,
Ok, I'll look at it.
The bypass/override.regionname permission seems not working. I created a region and gave it the entry prevention, a user with the permissions regios.bypass.regionname and regios.override.regionname wasnt able to enter the area.
Thanks for your work.
Also, World configuration files not generating has been fixed.
Fix has been uploaded. Sorry for the wait. :(
Cmon guys!! lets have the fix! my players is freaking murdering me with mail about the freaking horses not working :(
Fix coming soon, thanks for your patience you guys!