Have you ever wanted to teleport players using command blocks? But @a or @p is not exactly what you need, or gives some problems? This plugin is the solution. teleport players out of a WorldGuard region to a set location using a command. Works with command blocks and as a player command.
- Teleport players who are in a specific WorldGuard region.
- Teleport players into another world.
- Use in command blocks
- Small and simple plugin, does what it says it does
- /rt help > Shows some help information.
- /rt region X Y Z world (XYZ and world represents the destination, you have to be standing in the source world, the region name is the name of the region you want the plugin to teleport from)
- regionteleport.use > Use the plugin