This plugin addresses a common request from people using SimpleCommandSigns. Redstone can now trigger commandsigns.
- SimpleCommandSigns or HiddenCommandSigns can be converted into RedstoneCommandSigns.
- RedstoneCommandSigns run command(s) upon being powered by redstone.
- No configuration necessary.
- Permissions (Permissions 2.x, 3.x, and Bukkit SuperPerms support)
- Create a simplecommandsign.
- Type: /rcs
- Left click the simplecommandsign. (First line changes from green to red)
- When the sign is powered, the command will run.
- /rcs - Create a redstonecommandsign.
- rcs.create: Can create a redstone command sign.
Why is this a separate plugin?:
- Redstone is not a player. Thus permissions cannot be checked on commandsign trigger.
- Command sequences are handled by HiddenCommandSigns.
- SimpleCommandSigns was made to be as lightweight as possible.
- This plugin runs in parallel to the other plugins.
- Because the player who triggers the sign is never identified, the %p identifier that was available in SimpleCommandSigns and HiddenCommandSigns will not work.
- Commands are run as the console. Be conscious about what command you have them run.
- Any permissions added to a HiddenCommandSign will be completely ignored by a RedstoneCommandSign.