1. What steps will reproduce the problem ?Setting an @ingredientcondition for a required fuel in a furnace, especially using lore and name.
2. Do you have an error log of what happened ?There was no error log.
3. What is the expected output ? What do you see instead ?Requiring a certain condition of an item to be used for fuel. The conditioned item cannot be used, and a regular item can be used.
4. What version of RecipeManager and CraftBukkit are you using ?(NOTE: If you're not using the latest version of any of those, re-test using the latest versions)RecipeManager v2.6.4 and Spigot 1.8.8-R0.1-Snapshot
5. Did you use "rmreload" or "reload" commands in that server session ? If so, specify which./rmreload was used.
Can you provide the recipes you are trying to use?
Fuel@ingredientcondition dragons_breath | name Steamdragons_breath:0 % 40only accepts non-named fuels
To post a comment, please
or register a new account.