All admin commands
Some recalc command (forces)
- /rshop daily : experimental execution of daily price recalc, based on amount of purchased / sold items of the day. .
This will change your items prices ! as this is an experimental feature, be carefull with it.. This is done automatically on the first transaction of each day if the dailyPricesCalculation option is set to true into config.txt
^ UNSUPPORTED IN VERSION 2
Load your shops from version 0.x
- /shop loadv0 : load your old shops file from the plugins/RealShop/shops.txt (shops file in v0.x format).
Loaded shops are immediately saved into your regular plugins/RealShop2/shops.txt (shops file in v2 format)
Market prices management
- /rshop market : output all the items prices into the realshop.log log file
- /rshop market <itemId> : output the market price for the given item id
- /rshop market <itemId> <sellPrice> [<buyPrice>] : sets the market price for the given item id
- /rshop market del <itemId> : delete the market price for the given item id (crafted items will still have automatic price calculation)
Shop flags (select a shop first)
- /rshop infiniteBuy on : activate infinite buy for the shop. Beware that shop should be affected to an admin/server NPC
- /rshop infiniteSell on : activate infinite sell for the shop. Beware that shop should be affected to an admin/server NPC
Other information commands
- /rshop check : display infos about players currently in chests and opened files (for debugging purpose)
- ''playerInChestCounter'' : number of players that are into a chest
- ''inChestStates'' : list of players that are actually into a chest
- ''opened shops'' : number of opened shops
- ''market prices'' : number of loaded items prices
- /rshop simul : experimental simulation of daily price recalc, based on amount of purchased / sold items of the day
- /rshop log : display the total amount of purchased / sold items or each type today (from last server launch in fact).
- /rshop cleanup : remove all shops that have no chest in their given coordinates. BEWARE : save a copy of your shops.txt files before launching this, as this can delete a lot of shops if chests are not found.