RealJobs - RealStats based jobs plugin
Have fun with this jobs plugin, that can manage tons of minecraft player jobs thanks to the complete statistics plugin RealStats
- persistent dynamic xp (gain xp even if you have no job)
- fun bonus for experimented players
- You need RealPlugin to make this work !
- You need RealStats to make this work !
- Download the RealJobs.jar file
- That's it !
Commands for the player (short command)
- /jobxp : show your xp for your various jobs (/xp)
Commands for the admin (short command)
- /jobreload : reload the jobs.yml file (/jr)
- /jobxp playername : show the xp of the player's job (/xp)
- /setjob playername jobname : set a job of the player (replaces existing jobs, /sj)
- /addjob playername jobname : add a job to the player (keep existing jobs, /aj)
- /remjob playername jobname : remove a job for the player (/rj)
You can configure jobs that are available on your server with the plugins/RealJobs/jobs.yml YAML file. Beware ! YAML respect spaces !