This plugin allows you to set packages that define a transition between groups. The player is then able to enact that transition through right clicking certain signs, saying certain words or manually through the /rankup command.
- Allows for easy GreyListing
- Individual Permissions for each package
- Supports Permissions 3.1.6
- Supports PermissionsBukkit v1.1
- Supports PermissionsEx 1.13
- The target player of /rankup <player> does not have to be online(They have to have alteast logged in once though)
- Easy to set up using commands from in-game or the console(which uses the same commands but without the /).
- Supports multiple packages
default: startingGroup: user endingGroup: admin rankup_command_enabled: true
This package moves a player from the user group to the admin group. The only method enabled is the /rankup command.
test: startingGroup: default endingGroup: user rankup_word_enabled: true rankup_word: test rankup_sign_enabled: true
This package moves a player from the default group to the user group. This can happen through the player saying the secret word in chat 'test', or through them right clicking a certain sign.
How To Create Signs:
Type [RankUp] on the first line of the sign, and the package name on the third line. If you want to use the default package just leave the third line blank. You must have the permission node rankup.signplace to be able to place [RankUp] signs.
@coolblinger-Stole sign rank idea from him/her
- Plugin release
- Added utility commands to help with managing of the config.yml
- You can now set a secret word that when typed allows a person to move to the greylisted rank. This word will not show in the chat.
- Fixed that if PermissionsBukkit was being used to handle groups, you were able to create fake users. This is no longer possible.
- Added support for multiple greylists(packages).
- Optimized code.
- Added support for individual package permissions.
- Added support for PermissionsEx(Does not support multi-worlds).
- Added signs as a way to trigger packages.
- Up Date To PermissionsEX version 1.22.4
- Add Support For Group Manager version 2.13.1
- Update to Java 1.7
- Make Config More Simple