A system of creating queues for moderators and the like to visit build/creation locations in order to issue a rank up. This plugin will store information in an organized matter to display to someone who views a queue in-game. Then this person can visit the location and if the queue/request is satisfactory, can rank the player who made the queue up.
Uses MySQL Database to store all of the Queue information and other necessary information. The MySQL database is connected to using information in the config.yml and the SQLibrary database library.
- /rq create - Creates a Queue at the location of the command. The information saved in this Queue is the player name, the date, and the location.
- /rq list - Lists currently active Queue. While viewing this list, the user can use other commands to take action on the queue.
- /rq tele [Queue ID] - Lists currently active Queue. While viewing this list, the user can use other commands to take action on the queue.
- /rq pass [Queue ID] - Approves the Queue ID. In doing so, the user will be ranked up according to the hierarchical structure of the server's groups.
- /rq fail [Queue ID] - Fails the Queue ID. In doing so, the Queue will be set to inactive and marked as a fail.
There will be data kept for each player keeping track of all their Queue creations.
- rankqueue.player - Gives the ability to make Queues.
- rankqueue.mod - Gives the ability to look at active Queues and rank up players based on the Queue.
- rankqueue.admin - Gives the ability to look at all Queues and edit/remove Queues.