Random Spawn is a simple plugin that spawns players at a random location in the world on their first login (configurable) and when they die. Sleeping in a bed disables the random spawn function and players will respawn at their bed when they die.
This is the first plugin I made. The idea for this plugin came from NuclearW's SpawnArea. I've used that for a while on my own server but thought it could use some extra features, so I tried to make one myself.
Thanks to NuclearW and Bretflann for being awesome and letting me use some of their code!
Thanks to WayGroovy and Francis Fenderson for donating!
- Random Spawn will not spawn players in:
- You can set a border where the players will random spawn inside
- After a player has lain or slept in a bed he won't be random spawned anymore and he will re-spawn at their bed if he dies
- This can be disabled when setting usebeds: false in the world.yml
- You can configure if players will be random spawned on there first join. (if false they will spawn at the map's default spawnpoint)
- you can set the first spawn location with the /setspawn command
- You can exclude players from being random spawned using the RandomSpawn.exclude permission node
- Random Spawn spawns players in a set area. You can define this area per world in the worlds.yml.
- Multiworld compatable
- Random Spawn signs. Type: [RandomSpawn] on the first line of a sign. To specify a world, type the world name on the second line. Configurable in config.yml.
- Custom messages after respawning.
- Spawning on command. since 2.4
When updating to version 1.6, please remove all the yml's and reconfigure them!
See this page!
The permission nodes are optional.
- RandomSpawn.info Defaulted true
- RandomSpawn.usesign Defaulted true
- Increase performance Increased performance a lot in version 1.6.1
- Circular spawn area's
- Any idea's?
Source available on Github!
If you like what I'm doing. Consider donating :) Please use the donate button in the top right.