IMPORTANT: This plugin is in early stages of release and is only confirmed to work with commands that require no parameters. (E.g. /kill)
1. Run the plugin with your server once for the plugin folder and files to be created. (On first run the command "/s" will be available, standing for /save-all)
2. Stop the server.
3. Open the commands.yml and type the command shortcut you want with this format (commandshortcut|actualcommand|usage|consoleallowed|playerallowed|)
Command Shortcut: the name of the shortcut command (No slashes)
Actual Command: the actual name of the command (No slashes)
Command Usage: just the command name right now (don't use <player>)
Console Allowed: Can the server console use this shortcut? (yes = console, no = blank)
Player Allowed: Can players use this shortcut? (yes = player, no = blank)
Examples of Commands
suicide|kill|suicide||player| (This command wouldn't work for a server!)
4. Run the plugin with your server once again. (Generates the plugin.yml file in the plugin folder)
5. Open the jar file like a zip folder with a program such as WinRAR and replace the plugin.yml file in the jar with the one in the plugin folder. Google opening jar files if you can't figure it out.
6. The command shortcuts have been configured; the next time you run your server the command shortcuts will work.
Important things to watch for:
- Make sure your command shortcut doesn't conflict with the command name of any other plugins!
- Check that you have formatted the commands.yml file correctly (It is used during plugin runtime to cycle through commands)
- Ensure that on first run the example command /eg works (It is preconfigured)
- Certain parts of the commands.yml can be changed even during runtime (/reload is not used): green = yes red = no
If you have problems PM me.
Comments and feedback are always welcome!