QuickShop 3.1 for 1.4.6
UploadedDec 23, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
Donate if you like it? =]
3.1 This version is for 1.4.6! If you want version 1.4.5, go http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/quickshop/files/41-quick-shop-3-1/
- Check a player has enough room in their inventory before purchase.
- Fix conversion issue if a database had no records!
- Never officially released
- Merged move, join, quit and click listeners into PlayerListener
- Minor optimization: Only delete a players messages if they had some
- Possibly fix bug from lazy admins doing lazy economies because they're lazy.
2.9 This requires bukkit b2543+ (AKA 1.4.5-R1.0) DO NOT USE FOR 1.4.6!
- Fix for bukkit breaking everything...
- Possible fix for creating a shop causing the chest to open
- By default, players now have the following permissions. If this is not intended, remove them from your players!
- Use NBT tag system for all shops - Unlimited shops for books etc will keep data
- A fix for the shop menu being sent whenever a chest opens
- Heavily modified the database API
2.8 This requires bukkit b2512 or higher!!
- Update to new scheduler system (If it doesn't work on your version of bukkit, update!)
- Fixed an item dupe involving mobs picking up items (Partially, the dupe is fixed, some other minor issues are caused til bukkit updates)
- Performance tweaks
- More API methods for shops
- Cleaned up shop menus
- Warn players when their double chest shop buying price is > selling price
- Call ShopCreateEvent and ShopPurchaseEvent when appropriate
- Converted /shop to a proper alias instead of a separate command
- Major API cleanup
- Fixed signs in all builds of bukkit facing the wrong way
- Added /qs reload command. Permission: quickshop.reload
2.6 - Compiled against bukkit build 2457 (Mc 1.4) (The old versions worked on 1.4 anyway...)
- Changed API around
- Fixed a bug with loading chunks
- Further optimized database
- Strip colorcodes from player messages when they enter a price
- Chunk issues introduced in 2.5 fixed
- Handle checking if a player can create a shop very differently: Now throws a dummy chest open event. If they can open it, the shop can be created.
- Removed unused dependencies (From above)
- More detailed messages on missing vault / missing economy plugins
- Commented config more, removed unused options
- Preserve NBT data
- Fixed some bugs with herochat
- Fixed not dropping enough items on the floor when making an oversized purchase
- Optimized database not to run the buffer until it's given a query
- Improved /qs find: Now checks the item contains it rather than starts with it.
- Improved /qs find: Variable distance, use item data name (E.g. RED_WOOL) instead of material (E.g. WOOL)
- Metrics instead of Metrics lite (No change though)
- Tidied up some debugging code, add fixed dupes to qs.log
- Reduced aggressiveness of item watchers
- Fixed /qs price being able to change a price below 0.01 each.
- Added /qs find <item>. Permission node is *quickshop.find*
- Added metrics. Yay!
- Fix for player-just-purchased messages (Woops.)
- Removed unused debugging codes
- Timestamps on qs.log
- Ensure a shop hasn't changed after a person has tried to buy - Prevents scams.
- Doublechest support! Needs quickshop.create.double perm node
- Buy & Sell shop support via doublechests! (They share the same inventory)
- Fix for /qs price not saving on restart
- Inform players how many items they have when trying to sell items
- HeroChat compatibiltiy
- Signs are protected from being destroyed if shop.lock is true in config
- Signs can't be broken by creative players accidently anymore
- Fixed missing towny: true in config
- Nicer exiting from logging
- Logwatcher shutdown fix
- Optionally log transactions to qs.log
- Reordered shop messages
- Added message system for offline players who had items bought
- Tweaked default messages (You may want to delete your current messages.yml unless you've modified it)
- More currency formatting
- Changed queries from HashSet to List, which should fix issues with creating/deleting shops in the same spot quickly (And other jerky SQL errors)
- Added "average nearby price" to shops
- Let players buy from themselves any amount, even if they dont have the cash (You dont need money to pay yourself)
- Fixed /qs price usage details and help section
- Fixed signs
- API Methods (isShop(), setPrice())
- Command for changing shop price
- Localization for different languages (messages.yml)
- Unlimited shops are now 10k, it looks nicer
- Huge API changes (Well...)
- ShopManager for API
- Fixed a bug with MultiWorld that would cause shops to wipe (And database errors!)
- Check economy response for success (Added compatibility) Hopefully fixes someones mistake between #MineConomy and #Vault.
- Cleaned up code, tiny optimisations
- Updated chatlistener comments
- Fixed a bug where shops weren't removed on break
- Fixed a bug where shops signs did not change after using /qs buy | sell
- Fixed a bug where shops weren't giving money if they were unlimited BUY shops
- Added Debug command
- Limit which signs we try to change/update
- More verbose debugging
- Changed chunk system. Should be a HUGE increase in efficiency.
- Fixed a serious dupe and deleting of items with buying/selling.
- Sped up chunk loading by half (Still is very slow)
- Null checks
- Missing rare nullcheck on chat (ASync :S)
- Added /qs clean command (Deletes shops with 0 stock)
- Bunch of API Changes
- Fixed NPE if a player destroys a shop without interacting with it (@Sneak-only)
- Multiple minor optimisations
- LWC Support (Can't create a shop on locked chests)
- Fix a potential item dupe
- Deleted duplicate listener
- Teleport items back if they're too far instead of moving them back
- Fixed item dupe where the item would fall under the chest
- Cleaned up unused code
- Fixed leaves (Possibly others too) showing up as slabs
- Much improved signs, especially when shops are placed closely in a tight space!
- Compiled in JRE 6 (I think)
- Wooo! 1.0!
- Added /shop alias for /qs
- Added Residence support - thanks @T00thPick1
- Display number of shops loaded on load
- Merged buy/sell creation actions
- Added getRemainingSpace(), matches(), buy(), sell() methods
- Added support for buy shops
- Tidied up listener code
- Delete display items on chunk unload
- Added shop bypass permission for snooping staff if chests are locked
- Added /qs buy and /qs sell to change the type of shop you're looking at from Buy <-> Sell
- Reordered permissions Important - You will have to redo the permissions.
- Changed permission nodes Moved a bunch of permissions around, check the project page for the new ones!
- Added permissions list to plugin.yml
- Validate enchantments before applying them when loading the shops
- Added SetOwner command (quickshop.setowner permission node)
- Added SetOwner method (API)
- Fixed ChatListener to be thread safe (Is now Sync instead of ASync)
- Removed Always-Chat config option (Can't use this any more)
- Fixed NPE if shop owner was offline (Maybe?)
- Compiled against latest Minecraft Bukkit 1.3 builds
- Check the world is the same before comparing distance
- Removed debugging "WG Blocked"
- Fixed crash if you /qs unlimited'ed while not looking at a chest
- Made locked chests unbreakable
- Updated to Async chat handler, REQUIRES BUKKIT 2284 +
- Stop creative players from destroying shops if they don't own the shop
- Fixed locked chests
- Optionally disable paying unlimited shop owners
- Signs are now automatically placed near a shop
- Clicking a sign instead of a shop shows the menu anyway
- Option to disable autosign
- Added /quickshop unlimited command
- Added quickshop.unlimited permission node
- Added unlimited shop
- Added sneak-only to create a shop option
- Added item blacklist
- Added bypass permissions for blacklist (quickshop.bypass.ITEM_ID)
- Remove a players shopping cart if they quit
- Automatically update config file *Note, remotes comments
- Remove display item if we find an invalid shop
- Still process the event if cancelled (@Hogging AntiSpam/mute plugins)
- Stop ItemWatcher and BufferWatcher tasks (reload friendly) on disable
- Moved database variables around to make sense
- Added warnings system ('QuickShop doesn't lock your chests for you' if set in the config)
- Friendlier names
- Changed 'X just purchased' message
- Added total value of chest when clicked on
- Added option to send message to chat if it's not a number
- Don't cancel events if we didn't use it
- Make sure the shops still there when confirming number to purchase/price
- Save new config options
- Fixed item dupe: Forgot to delete items from world if the shop was found to be invalid (E.g. removed by WorldEdit) thanks @Spearhartt
- Moved lock-shops to shops.lock in config
- Attempt to hook into PreciousStones, Lockette, WorldGuard, Towny and GriefPrevention
- Added options to disable hooking into plugins (above)
- Readded delete shops on reboot
- Fixed NPE when deleting items
- Forgot to check world is loaded when using display items.
- Initial (Official) release.
* Mobs may pick up display item stacks and fight using them. (Players cannot pick up the items the mobs drop though!)