This is my first Bukkit plugin, QuickID.
It will allow users to find IDs of blocks or items in the simplest possible way!
You will never ever need to go to a search engine to find a Minecraft ID again!
If you update to 0.9.2, you do NOT need to delete your configuration. The plugin will attempt to migrate it!
- Easy to use
- Very customizable
- Supports Essentials item names!
- Find IDs of items in your inventory
- Easy command access! No need to carry your tool everywhere if you don't want to.
- Very lightweight!
- Mob and entity ID support?
- Update checker
- Multilanguage support
- Nothing more, really. Any suggestions?
No hard configuration
This plugin is super simple to configure. The default configuration should be good for just about any server!
However, you can at any time change the configuration to fit your needs!
Go to Configuration for more information.
No permissions required
QuickID does not require permissions to work.
If you don't have permissions, you have to be OP to use commands and the tool.
Check Commands and permission nodes for more information.
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to check out my plugin, I'm really grateful.
If you enjoy using this plugin and would like to support me, please consider making a donation. I'm currently a student and finding time to make this is hard. I will however continue making this plugin until I find it's completely done. Even if you contribute just a few bucks it'll always help me out. Thanks.
Version 0.9.4 (latest) [16/06/2012] - Download (Stable)
- Items.csv will no longer require the version in it to be used
- New items.csv location
- Item location information, now shows slot
Version 0.9.2 [18/05/2012] - Download (Stable)
- Support for Essentials items.csv for lookup command
- Plugin now does not delete ignoreLiquids.bin on load failure
- If using an old configuration, the plugin will attempt to migrate it
- Capitalization options
- Fixed ignore command
Version 0.8.6 [17/05/2012] - Download (Minor issues)
- Added location formatting
- Removed tool view distance
- Code cleanup
- Critical configuration bugfix
- Cirtical ignore liquids bugfix
- Minor name formatting improvement
BROKEN! Version 0.8 [16/05/2012] -
- Initial release
I hope you like and enjoy this tool. Thanks to the Creencraft server staff for helping me testing it!