Quests 2.0.0 ALPHA
UploadedAug 22, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
IMPORTANT, READ ME
IMPORTANT, READ ME
If you choose to ignore all of this (or even part of it) and blindly install this file, you are responsible for your own damage you may cause to your server.
This is an alpha version, and I expect a lot of bugs. If you are upgrading, it would be wise to backup your Quests folder before you install this version.
- Updated for 1.7.10-R0.1
- Added Quest Journal (/quests journal command)
- Added multiple Quests feature (Quest limit may be set in the config with max-quests)
- Changed data storage to UUID (You MUST convert if you are upgrading, see below)
- Added new translation phrases, modified/removed some as well. See below.
- Fixed 'Cancel' and 'Done' options being switched
- Fixed GUI Display not functioning correctly
- GUI Display items will now automatically display Quest name and description
- Fixed /quests events command
Switching to UUID
Eventually Minecraft is switching completely over to UUIDs instead of usernames to identify players. As such, Quests now stores player data using UUIDs so that when the time comes the changeover will be smooth.It will not support usernames anymore so you MUST convert. In order to convert, add the following line to your config.yml in the Quests folder:
This should automatically convert all of your player data as soon as the server starts. To be on the safe side you should backup your Quests folder, and you may want to lock your server temporarily to avoid players joining during the conversion process.
If something goes wrong in the conversion process please PM me the details, I will appreciate it.
New Translation Phrases
Several phrases have been added/changed/removed in this update, and here they are:
The new phrases will show up in a file called en_new.yml on server start. Just add them to your en.yml (or other translation file if you have multiple) and change them as you see fit, following the Translation Rules.
The modified phrases will not be updated however. You should rename your en.yml and allow Quests to generate a new one, so that you can copy over the modified phrases and then change them.
- Citizens 2: 2.0.13-SNAPSHOT
- Denizen: 0.9.4-SNAPSHOT
- Vault: 1.4.1
- mcMMO: 1.5.00
- Heroes: 220.127.116.11
- PhatLoots: 3.8.1
- WorldEdit: 5.6.2
- WorldGuard: 5.9