This page will explain the configuration file used by PvPToggle. In version 2.0, the values in the configuration file were changed to a different structure. All configuration files from before 2.0 are automatically converted to the new structure, with config values being retained.
Note: you must enable pvp in your server.properties file for this plugin to work. If you are running MultiVerse or any other multi-world plugin, be sure to additionally enable PvP in each world loaded by the plugin
When you run PvPToggle for the first time, it will automatically generate a configuration file. The file will look similar to this:
plugin: enabled: true debug: false updateinterval: 21600 command: pvp worldguard-integration: true worlds: creative: enabled: true default: false cooldown: 5 warmup: 10
Defines settings used internally by the plugin. Generic configuration variables are saved under this node.
- If set to true, PvP will be disabled across all worlds at startup (this can be changed in-game)
- Builtin permissions debugging - recommended you leave this disabled.
- Time in seconds between checks for updated version of plugin - defaults to every 6 hours
- The command which this plugin will be called from - defaults to "pvp" but can also be set to either "pvpt" or "tpvp" (in case of conflict with another plugin)
- If WorldGuard's presence has been detected, enable or disable PvPToggle's WorldGuard integration - defaults to disabled (false)
These are parameters which can be set on a per-world basis. Each world you have loaded will appear in this section of the configuration.
- Whether or not PvP is enabled worldwide in this world at startup (can be changed in-game by someone with permission later)
- If set to true, when a player logs on, their PvP will be enabled for this world. If set to false, when a player logs on their PvP will be disabled for this world.
- Time in seconds between when a player last experienced a PvP interaction, and when they are permitted to toggle their status again
- Time in seconds between when a player enables PvP, and when they are permitted to cause a PvP interaction
plugin: enabled: true debug: false updateinterval: 21600 command: pvp worldguard-integration: true worlds: creative: enabled: true default: false cooldown: 5 warmup: 10 survival: enabled: true default: false cooldown: 10 warmup: 5 combat: enabled: true default: true cooldown: 15 warmup: 0