UploadedDec 22, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
- Fixed reload command
- Fixed issue when a value was set to "0".
- A bit of code cleanup
- Fixed error with new 1.4.6 build
- New player protection manager
- Added more options to protect players (consecutive joins, respawn) (implements #3)
- Added disabling protections in certain worlds (implements #6)
- Added Metrics! (mcstats.org/plugin/PvPTimer)
- Changed some messages, tweaked the messages to show /pvptimer remove command!
- Added reload command with permission node pvptimer.reload
SORRY about not adding all the features requested. I tried my best but school took over. I will push out 1.1 with the rest of features soon, hopefully. Thanks for your understanding!
- Fixed the ConcurrentModificationException error.
- Fixed console commands
- Help menu now shows how many players are protected
- Fixed issue when removing protection, logging out, and logging back in and on server restarts (fixes #1)
- Slight improvement when checking player's status
- Other minor improvements (text)
- Added console commands
- Fixed time remaining not showing properly
- Other minor tweaks
- Fixed bug where you could hit players with projectiles even if the player or you was protected.
- Added subcommand /pvptimer check to see how much time you have left of protection.
- Changed first time message, now formatted the ammount of seconds into a readable amount (ex: 5 minutes instead of 300 seconds).
- Changed protected welcome message, now shows the time you have of protection remaining.
- Initial release