UploadedJun 2, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
This is not a finished release, expect bugs if you use it, report them if possible.
Bug reports now must be done on https://github.com/NoChanceSD/PvPManager/issues, the tickets section here was disabled.
Also any plugins hooking into PvPManager might stop working.
- Huge re-code of pretty much everything !
- Support for FactionsUUID as well as regular Factions
- Compiled with Java 7 (I don't think anyone still uses Java 6)
- Added option to manage player drops! The modes are: Drop only in PvP, Keep only in PvP, Transfer drops directly to killer and Always drop where PvPManager does nothing so items drop as usual.
- PvP can now be forced by admins/console with /pvp [name] [on|off]
- Added permission to bypass /pvp cooldown, default for OP - pvpmanager.pvpstatus.nocooldown
- Removed option to drop items on PvP log without killing the player (It doesn't make sense much imo)
- Re-coded all the logic of player drops on PvP log, it is now a lot simpler and using different methods, so with better performance as well. This also fixed several bugs that i found while testing
- Changed the message when blocking lava/flint near PvP disabled players
- WorldGuard pvp allow flag now overrides PvPManager, so a player with /pvp off inside a WG arena can still be attacked.
- And several small things i probably forgot.