Using multiple plugins to handle PvP in your server? Don't want to use yet another plugin just for one feature? Or even just looking for a good and updated PvP Log plugin?
Just use PvPManager, it offers multiple PvP features and the list keeps increasing!
The major features include punishing players who log out to escape combat, allowing players to toggle PvP easily, blocking commands/teleportation for players in combat, protect new players on your server and even prevent kill abuses!
The plugin supports multiple worlds allowing you to disable it in some worlds! Each feature can also be toggled so don't worry if you don't need all the features!
The Premium PvPManager
I really appreciate when someone throws me a "thank you" or a good review, it is really motivating to see, however if you wish to go a bit further i have developed a premium version of PvPManager, it has extra features such as NPC spawning and automatic respawn! Also, i do my best to reply asap to any issues/questions.
If you don't make profit from your server, the free version is NOT abandoned and will still get updates but don't hesitate to throw me a nice review, it means a lot more than you think!
Note: You might need to register on Spigot to see the premium resource!
- Prevent PvP Log with various punishments
- Toggle PvP with commands or signs
- Disables Fly/GameMode/Disguises/Invisibility when entering combat
- Newbie Protection (New players are protected when they join)
- Auto Soup (Soup is instantly consumed and heals player)
- Anti Border Hopping (Players can't run to safe zones while tagged)
- Anti Kill Abuse (Killing the same player several times can be stopped)
- Respawn Protection
- Blood animation on hit
- Player's name changes color when in combat
- Blocks Commands and Enderpearls while in combat
- Give money on each kill and execute commands
- Tag message tells who tagged you
- Detects Auto Disconnect hack and still punishes the player
- Can be disabled in specific worlds
- Everything is very configurable
- /pvp [player] - Toggle PvP
- /pvplist - Shows all players with PvP enabled
- /pvpinfo [player] - Shows info about a player
- /pvpstatus [player] - Check yours or other player PvP status.
- /pvp disable - Disables Newbie protection for yourself
- /pvpoverride - Allows player to attack anywhere
- /pm - Shows PvPManager help page
- /pm update - Update PvPManager to latest version
- /pm reload - Reloads PvPManager
- /pvp - /toggle or /pvptoggle
- /pm - /pvpmanager or /pvpm
To see all permissions check the Full List
You can customize the ingame PvPManager messages by editing the file "messages.properties". Change locale to your own language in config.yml(Currently en, ru, es and ch) or edit the default messages file, it supports color codes (&1, &2, etc).
Feel free to send me your translated file so i can include it in the plugin.
Just choose your language, copy the text and paste it to the messages.properties file.
- PvPManager has an auto updater, totally optional and possible to disable by going to /plugins/PvPManager/config.yml and opt-out under the 'Update Check' section
- If you find a bug, please create a ticket so it can be fixed
- Do you want a similar plugin but directed to PvE? Try my other plugin PvEManager
- Looking for the old PvPTimer feature? Here it is: PvPCycle
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk!
- When using PermissionsEx as your permissions plugin, Operators will get PvP disabled on login. But it will work fine for regular players. I suggest changing to another permissions plugin or negate the permission pvpmanager.nopvp
- I'm accepting suggestions, use a ticket please!
Added 24/08/2013 (Started counting on v0.6)
If you want to know exactly what data i'm collecting or see PvPManager usage click the graph above.
You can disable Metrics by going to /plugins/PvPManager/config.yml and opt-out.