requested by Matthiasvd2
This is a plugin to bring more intresting pvp'in in to Minecraft, by creating custom pvp levels
- add custom levels to minecraft
- custom chat format changes
- incrasing needed kills for levels
- Reward players for pvp'ing
- Let players view their Kill death ratio
- MySQL support
- SQLite support
- Advanced api
max-level: 100 # Defines how much xtra kills you need for each level # In this example we take 4 as default kills and 1.0 as increment # lvl 1 = (4 * 1) + (1.0 * 0) = 4 kills. # lvl 10 = (4 * 10) + (1.0 * 10) = 50 kills. increment-value: 1.0 # Defines how much you allways need to level up (+ increment * lvl) default-kills: 4 # Defines how much a player can attack the same player as before. # Example: for value 3 --> after killing Notch 3 times it ignores killing notch kill-session: 3
Example chat setup
this is optional, if you dont do this it will auto grab in!
PvpLevels replaces a custom string in the chat format with the players lvl, this requires a chat plugin, a.k.a EssentialsChat.
if you dont have a chat plugin or you dont know how to set this up it will auto grab your chat and do this
format: '[&aLvl [LEVEL]&f] %prefix %player&f: %message'
will result in:
[Lvl 6] [Owner] lenis0012: hi.
You can also use [KDR] in your chat format.
add auto grabber for chat add /lvl add/set/remove <player> <amount> add permissions add TagAPI support.The new scoreboard API from BKCommonLib is much better :P
[optional] - <required>
- /kdr [player] - Show a player's Kill Death Ratio
- /level add/set/remove <amount> - Add/set/remove levels from a player.
- pvp.kdr.self - View your own KDR
- pvp.kdr.orther - View orther player's KDR
- pvplevels.change - Change level from a player
v1.2.1 - Download (1.7.2-R0.2)