This plugin is based on the Hero titles from Guild Wars and takes the idea of PvP Titles. These Titles reflect a player's success in defeating other players by earning Titles after a specific amount of Kills.
You can see a demonstration of the plugin in this video. (May be outdated after some time)
- Get new Titles on Player kills
- Set your own Titles and their Fame amount
- Check out the Fame System
- One simple command for all your desires /rank
- /rank - Displays your info
- /ladder - Shows top 5 players with fame
- pvptitles.rank - Activates /rank command.
- pvptitles.ladder - Activates /ladder command.
- pvptitles.chat - Enable rank in chat, REQUIRED true in config
New version 1.3.0
- Added permissions, read up.
New version 1.2.9d
- Add ability to disable chat tag remove config.yml to get the update
New version 1.2.9c
- Build against 1.4.7-R1.0
- Add ability to change name tag, remove config.yml to get the update
New version 1.2.9a
- Build against 1.4.6. REMEMBER, its a develop, please report bugs if you find any.
New version 1.2.9
old version 1.2.8
- Update for latest RB
See the full Changelog here
May wont work with some chatplugins
There are currently issues with: