UploadedSep 18, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
I realize versioning got a little ...complicated... since I decided to drop legacy support. So, with the release of 4.1.0, the main branch of ProtocolLib will support 1.8 and up. The legacy branch, 3.7.0, will support 1.7.10 and below. I encourage all developers who added ProtocolLib version checks to adjust these checks accordingly or remove them altogether. Now, on to the meat of the update.
- Support for Minecraft 1.8.x
- Conversion methods for WirePackets
- Modifiers for UUIDs, Directions, and NBT Lists
- Made ProtocolLib locale independent
- Cache null classes to improve performance
- Wrap all serializable objects in DataWatchers
- Fixed issues with cloning DataWatchers
- Fixed missing TileEntity write methods
- Fixed issues with "proxied" players (non-Bungee)
Development build equivalent: http://ci.dmulloy2.net/job/ProtocolLib/325/
A full list of changes can be found here: https://github.com/dmulloy2/ProtocolLib/commits/master
Create an issue if you happen to find one!