UploadedJun 15, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
THIS VERSION IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 1.8, DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT IF YOU ARE USING 1.8!
This is a major release with a couple of bug fixes and new features that may be useful for disguise plugins, among other things altering properties associated with game profiles, and the ability to schedule a packet transmission after a given packet event has successfully concluded.
In addition, there is an unconfirmed fix for a memory leak that often occurs on servers that generate and destroy worlds. I recommend upgrading if you're running such a server, just in case.
- Add the "compare" flag to the "packet add" command.
- Print a hex dump in the case of very large arrays.
- Workaround for ServerConnection not being constructed yet. This was caused by a setting in Spigot.
- Correct a bug that would lead to IllegalStateException in plugins.
- Added support for retrieving the signed property map of a profile.
- Added support for "post packet events".
- Added the ability to schedule packets after an event has succeeded.
- Add support for reading and writing tile entities.
- Allow users to construct signed property instances.
- Add ClassSource.attemptLoadFrom method. Thanks glen3b. :)
- Add a way to retrieve the underlying UUID in WrappedGameProfile.
- Adding partial support for MCPC-Plus 1.7.2. Note that you still need to use my custom build on the Jenkins server.
These bugs are only triggered under certain conditions, such as creating and destroying worlds multiple times in a session.
These issues are related to concurrency, and are often very rare and difficult to trigger.