UploadedJan 19, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
This is another bug fix update, this time focusing on memory leaks triggered by clients that ping the server (in the server multiplayer menu). This applies to users of both CraftBukkit 1.7.2 and Spigot 1.6.4. Upgrading is advisable.
In addition, I've also improved the WrappedServerPing class - it now supports hiding the player count. There's also been a number of small fixes and performance improvements.
- See Version 3.0.1 for more details.
- Make it possible to look up the enum name of a PacketType.
- Add the ability to hide the player count and maximum in ServerPing.
- Add a quick and dirty wrapper for statistics maps.
- Return an empty list instead of null when getting the player sample.
- Add support for using multiple lines in WrappedServerPing.
- Correctly handle wrapped server pings with no favicon.
- Correctly clone WrappedServerPing when the player count is hidden.
- Correctly handle player samples set to null.
- Ensure WrappedGameProfile can handle NULL profiles.
- Optimize CompressedImage slightly, and construct from base64 PNG.
- Catch more serious errors in the plugin verifier.
- Correctly modify player sample with hidden player counts.
- Updated the timings system to the new PacketType format.
- Properly handle WrappedGameProfile during packet cloning.