UploadedDec 26, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
This update corrects numerous stability issues, discovered thanks to the community, as well as new API and wrappers that were missed in the previous version. In addtion, the ServerPing wrapper should now function properly.
I have also fixed a critical deadlock that would lock up the server entirely. If you're running 3.0.1, I urge you to update.
- See Version 3.0.1 for more details.
- Added a new ChunkCoordIntPair wrapper.
- Make it possible to modify the player list in the ping packet.
- Update the player instance during PlayerLoginEvent as well.
- Call the updated player instance in the temporary player.
- Add the ability to look up PacketType from class.
- A possible fix for a rare but game-breaking deadlock.
- Correctly clean up the old injection handler.
- Significantly reduce the possibility of a race condition.
- Ensure ProtocolLib functions in 1.6.4 and below.
- Actually fix the ServerPing wrapper.
- Handle plugin reloading properly, uninjecting all player channels.
- Don't pass NULL to ConcurrentHashMap when reading or removing.
- Add support for legacy mod packet IDs (such as 211). May fix issue #32
- Added support for cloing ServerPing packets.
- Set the correct option when calling optionAsync().
- Don't synchronize with the main thread when registering async listeners
- Don't override the network manager list unnecessarily.
- Fix a race condition we created while fixing another race condition.
- Add support for the latest build of Spigot. (not needed after #1189)
- Fix ConcurrentPlayerMap to use SafeCacheBuilder
- Updated ProtocolLib to Minecraft 1.7.4 (version 3.0.1)
- See GitHub for more details.