UploadedOct 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
There's a couple of new things worth upgrading in this update - first, there's a number of bug fixes mainly addressed at Spigot, such as a server-crash during reloading (ticket 127), a PlayerLoggedOutException (ticket 131) and support for snapshot protocol versions. But I've also added some very needed volatile keywords, where multiple threads were reading and updating the same variable. That should make the infamous "Unknown origin" error message less likely.
In addition, I've also added a way to measure the time taken by each packet listener:
- Add the ability to track the amount of time spent by each plugin.
- Intercept packets sent during the handling of PlayerLoginEvent.
- Relax expected Minecraft version format. Partially fixes ticket 124
- Cleanup proxy packet injector in Spigot too. FIXES 127
- Experimental: Correct a possible race condition with Spigot.
- These fields will be updated and read from different threads. Use volatile.