UploadedSep 1, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.6.2-R0.1
It's been a month, and it's time for yet another bug fix release - this time to address a couple of issues with the INTERCEPT_BUFFER feature introduced in 2.5.0 regarding certain plugins and Spigot, along with some API improvements. Spigot users are advised to upgrade.
An interesting bug was reported in issue 118 - asynchronous listeners, which were introduced way back in 1.2.0, can actually player actions to be performed twice. If you have noticed problems such as doors closing and opening, blocks being double-placed, etc., I urge you to upgrade.
Finally, I've added a new convenience method to PacketManager - broadcastServerPacket(), with three different overloads that allow you to broadcast a packet to every player on the server, every player tracking a given entity or every player within a certain radius.
- Display whether or not a packet has been cloned in the packet command.
- Add the ability to broadcast a packet to every player or nearby players
- Added some missing features to 2.7.0.
- Call the correct get-method (not remove) in IntHashMap. Fixes #7 on Github
- Asynchronous client packets are handled twice. FIXES 118
- Don't create a network marker unnecessarily. Prevents crashes under certain circumstances.
- Correctly clone packet listeners. Ensures that asynchronous packet listeners work with the new intercept buffer feature.
- Don't assume the InputStream is an DataInputStream in Spigot's case. Fixes intercept buffer for Spigot.
- Don't throw an exception the first time we initialize IntHashMap.