UploadedMay 13, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
This is another minor update that addresses a few bugs and compatibility issues, primarily with BkCommobLib.
The only additional features this time is an internal "report" system that identifies the different warnings and error reports ProtocolLib may print to the console. ProtocolLib will use this to suppress certain warnings on different implementations of Bukkit. In addition, I've also added a couple of warnings that detects if a plugin developer has forgotten to depend on ProtocolLib.
- Adding a plugin verification system to catch common programmer errors.
- Refactor the report system. Allow identification of report messages.
Stability and performance
- Added the ability to recover from Script Engine incompatibilities.
- Looks like Rhino is not guaranteed after all. Add some checks.
- Load at startup to stay compatible with startup plugins. FIX for BkCommonLib.
- Implement "isOnline" for temporary players.
- Make it possible to cancel packets for asynchronous processing.
- Invert the actual packet instance instead of a new instance.
- Permit cross edges when validating dependencies. FIXES 91.