UploadedMar 5, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R1.0
This is the last major update before Minecraft 1.5 hits, so I decided to mainly focus on improving performance and stability.
A number of users were having problems with the latest developer builds (1.45+) of BkCommonLib, which all came down to the fact that BkCommonLib for some time registered a listener for every server and client packet known. While this has been fixed in the latest developer version of BkCommonLib, it nevertheless prompted me to correct a number of inefficiencies and bugs in ProtocolLib.
- Provide a remove method in NbtCompound. Discourage getValue().
- NbtCompound can now accepts arbitrary primitive, list or map objects.
- Add the ability to read arbitrary objects.
Stability and performance
- Set a maximum perm gen space usage for our background compiler.
- We cannot support plugin reloaders (PlugMan, PluginManagers).
- Identify player connections by socket address.
- Improve client packet interception by about 37%.
- Ensure that ProtocolLib discoveres mod-specific (Spout, MCPC+) packets.
- Add the ability to load from the default package as well. Fixes MCPC support.
- Fixed a bug overwriting the NetLoginHandler class with NetServerHandler
- Fix an NPE reported in ticket-38.
- Correctly print the content of map objects in packets.
- Be less picky over what packets to subclass. FIXES Ticket-49
- Create a dummy injector if we haven't yet injected the player.
- In blocking hash map, don't remove locks if the value has been replaced
- Don't overwrite an existing player injector in net login.