UploadedJan 22, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R0.1
This update primarily contains bug fixes for the functionality introduced in the previous version, along with full support for 1.4.7.
If you are a developer, remember to take a look at the new NBT wrapper library. See the release notes for the previous version for more information. Also note that a couple of the packets in the packet registry has been depreciated, as they're no longer sent by either the client nor the server.
There's also a new packet wrapper library that can come in handy.
- Added a convenience method for boolean structure modifiers.
- Add the ability to set the default injection hook method.
- Make the backwards compatible scheduler available to all.
- Updated packet registry for 1.4.6.
- Fix a small oversight in the API design.
- Throw an exception the caller can handle instead of a warning message.
- FIXED: DataWatcher can now clone ItemStacks and ChunkPositions.
- Properly exit BlockingHashMap#get if we time out.