UploadedDec 10, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.2
This update addresses the looming CraftBukkit update (1.4.5-R0.3) that will break a number of plugins that rely on native/internal code (NMS and OBC). ProtocolLib is now compatible with the recent developer build, and as always, any previous releases. So even if you're not having any issues at moment, you should still consider upgrading as it will prevent future problems.
Unfortunately, I did had to break certain parts of the API (getHandle() now returns Object), which may cause some plugins that depend on ProtocolLib to malfunction. You should downgrade ProtocolLib and wait for those plugins to update, if this problem presets itself.
- Improve the functionality of wrapped DataWatcher and WatchableObject.
- Add the ability to skip the version check for a specific MC version. This check may automatically disable the plugin in the future.
- Add packet information to the default packet error reporter.
- Massive update that ensures ProtocolLib is compatible with 1.4.5-R3.0
- Switched to a blocking hash map while looking up data connections.
- Ensure that the wrapped watchable object returns wrapped objects.
- Ensure that fake cancellation packets can be created.
- Ensure that we don't cache wrong methods in the serialization.
- Ensure that we don't return enhancer classes as vanilla classes.
- Only broadcast a notifcation message in the event of a warning.
- Make ProtocolLib load on startup. No need to wait for the world to load
Confirmed: Orebfuscator 1.7.6 and older is incompatible. Orebfuscator 1.7.7 works with PL 1.8.0, but only on the newest developer build.
Works for CraftBukkit 1.4.5-R0.3, even though the version field says 1.4.5-R0.2.