UploadedDec 3, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.5-R0.2
There's not a whole lot left to add to ProtocolLib, so this is just a small update that corrects a couple of bugs - a minor timing bug and a couple of mistakes in the DataWatcher wrapper. These may cause problems in some rare instances, though they're mostly just an annoying source of spam. Upgrading is not really required, but it will ensure that this will never be an issue.
In addition, I've added a couple of convenience methods:
- ProtocolManager.getEntityTrackers(Entity), which will return a list of every player that is tracking/observing the given entity. This is useful if you want to modify an entity locally, and only want to send packets to clients that are actually nearby.
- PacketContainer.deepClone(), which clones the current packet by "sending it" to a byte buffer and reading it back again. This can be used in the workaround I posted about Packet5EntityEquipment.
- Make it possible to get every player that is tracking a given entity.
- Make it easy to clone packets.
- Add a convenience retriever for integer array fields.
- Switched to a blocking hash map while looking up data connections.
- Ensure that the wrapped watchable object returns wrapped objects.