UploadedOct 16, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
I've added support for intercepting packets during the login phase. This includes the server information displayed in the client's multiplayer screen (ServerListPingEvent), making it possible to alter the displayed number of currently logged in players.
ProtocolLib will now only use hooks when it's strictly necessary, so a server with only ProtocolLib running will not use any additional resources. It's only when a plugin adds packet listeners that this extra resource consumption will kick in.
- Added support for intercepting packets during login.
- Added a MonitorAdapter that can intercept every packet sent and received.
- Switched to a boolean lookup table instead of a ConcurrentHashMap.
- Wait 5 seconds before unhooking every player on the server.
- Dynamically add or remove injected hooks depending on the listeners.
- Added a GamePhase enum, allowing listeners to specify whether or not to receive Login packets.
- Moved net.sf.cglib to com.comphenix.net.sf.cglib. This should prevent any version conflicts.