UploadedOct 11, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.2-R1.0
- Reorder injection hooks. Should make plugin conflicts less likely.
- Added the ability to enumerate IntEnums.
- Added the ability to determine if any client or server packet is valid.
- Added the ability to customize each worker thread.
- Make it possible for threads to delay packet transmission.
- Ensure that non-CraftBukkit item stacks are correctly converted.
- Unwrap collections in the packet constructor.
- Honor the sending index when the packet has finished processing.
- Add a warning message for lost packets.
- Handling the case where someone is writing a NULL element to an equivalent converter.
- Added the same NULL check to the generic Bukkit unwrapper.
ProtocolLib 1.3.1 can only be found on GitHub.