What it does
Prevents fire above netherblocks from being put out directly. You have to set a block in it or remove the netherblock below to put it out
- Version 1.0.1 will also protect trapdoors next to the fire (take a look at the plugin icon ;D)
- Version 1.0.2 allows users to create fireplaces
- Version 1.0.3 fixes the problem, that users could not put fire in the nether out. Fireplaces with trapdoors are still protected.
- Version 1.0.4 getTargetBlock was not reliable for fire protection
- Version 1.0.5 as Microsoft seems to remove block ids and 1.8 bukkit alows "setType" with physics, block ids are now removed from the code
There is no configuration necessary. And there is only one permission: pmf.createfireplace
Put the jar file in your plugins folder and start your bukkit server.
Create a fireplace
What you need: 2 Netherracks, 1-4 Trapdoors, Flint and Steel or a Fire Charge
Set 1 netherrack into the ground and one above, then put the trapdoors around the upper netherrack Ignite the netherblock