UploadedDec 22, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.1
- CB 1.4.5-R1.0
- Improve output of hex colour values in /iteminfo
- Accept <colour>_dye constants for in-game dye colours on armour (examples: lime_dye, yellow_dye)
Some of the below bugs from earlier versions may still apply. There may be other issues. This version has not been extensively tested. Please report bugs on the issue tracker!
- I'm not entirely sure if "playerlist.show-invisible" works, or if the "general.invisible-info" permission works.
- Some of the help entries are incomplete (notably for /misc.mobspawn and /teleport.go). I can't figure out why this is, since the info is being added but Bukkit seems to be ignoring it.
- Potion data is a bit strange; if you give a no-effect potion it'll tend to think it's called "null" for some reason.
- To get help, you need to use the full name of the command including the category, so "inven.give", "chat.tell", "misc.time", "teleport.go", and so forth. This shouldn't be a major problem since the /help command lists them like this anyway.
- Aliases are missing from the help output.
- The /take command doesn't seem to like item names for some reason