UploadedJan 21, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R0.1
PrisonMine 1.21 depends on PrisonSuite and will NOT work without it. Please, download and install PrisonSuite along with PrisonMine.
Compatible with PrisonSuite 1.3 for CB 1.4.7-R0.1.
This is a hotfix to a larger PrisonMine update, PrisonMine 1.2. If you are updating from PrisonMine 1.1, please read the changelog here, it contains critical information about the permissions and configuration.
- Fixed a critical bug that prevented signs from being updated after the server is restarted or plugins are reloaded
- Fixed a bug that caused automatic resets to be marked as manual
- Fixed a bug that caused resets triggered by button click to be marked as manual
- Fixed numerous bugs that affected proper parsing of variables in some cases
- Moved the option to silence the mine notifications to flags
- Fixed a bug that prevented invalid tasks from being cancelled properly
- Fixed flag information missing from the mine info screen
- Debug commands now have a permission: `prison.mine.debug`
While the mines are no longer prone to indefinite reset loops, their timers may still jam. The reset time will freeze and will not change until the server is restarted, or the plugins are reloaded through /reload. This is a known issue and is being worked on.