UploadedJan 17, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.7-R0.1
This version of PrisonMine contains several critical bugs that are fixed in the next subversion. Please, proceed to the PrisonMine 1.21 download page in order to get the latest update
This plugin is dependent on PrisonSuite and will NOT work without it.
Compatible with PrisonSuite 1.3 for CB 1.4.7-R0.1.
This version of PrisonMine changes permissions. From now on, all permission nodes under prison.normal.* default in true. Use negative permissions to counter-act.
In addition to that, you might want to regenerate config.yml for this version. While this is not required, the configuration file does not remove outdated entries and therefore may be redundant.
Finally, make sure that you update to the [latest version of PrisonSuite](http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/prisonsuite/files/5-prison-suite-1-3/). The persistent bug that caused timers to jam is fixed there.
- Updated to work with CB 1.4.7-R0.1.
- Flags Three new options were added to the mines: SurfaceOre, SuperTools, NoToolDamage. Read more about the flags here.
- New command: /mine time <mineId>. Similar to /mine info, but this command will only output the time until the mine has to reset.
- New configuration option: reset-mines-on-restart. False by default, this mine will cause all mines to reset when the plugin is being loaded (reset or reload)
- Completely removed the unused extension system
- Fixed a critical bug that caused timers to jam, resulting in mines being reset indefinitely
- Permissions to build and destroy blocks in mines default to `true` now: server owners, take notice
- Fixed a bug that prevented reset warnings from appearing in chat
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate timers to be added for one mine
- Fixed a bug that caused errors to appear after deleting mines that had children
- Fixed event listener issues that resulted in PrisonMine overwriting WorldGuard protection
- Fixed an issue that caused incorrect name to be registered as CommandSender
- Fixed a bug that caused "ghost timers" after deleting a mine
While the mines are no longer prone to indefinite reset loops, their timers may still jam. The reset time will freeze and will not change until the server is restarted, or the plugins are reloaded through
/reload. This is a known issue and is being worked on.
Display signs are bugged in this version and will not work! A fix will be released shortly.