What Is PreventIp
PreventIp Prevents players from sending an IPs/Hostnames both in Chat and as a private message!
How to install
- Click the download button
- Download the .jar file and drag it into your plugins folder
- Reboot the server
- Edit the config.yml
Commands & permissions
|/Preventip||Shows all available commands.|
|/Preventip reload||Reloads the plugin.|
|/Preventip support||Contact support.|
|/Preventip report||Upload a report to pastebin.|
|preventip.*||Gives all the permissions listed below|
|preventip.ignore||Ignore the user's messages|
|preventip.preventip||Access to /preventip|
|preventip.preventip.reload||Access to /preventip reload|
|preventip.preventip.support||Access to /preventip support|
|preventip.preventip.report||Access to /preventip report|
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
This plugin is ecuiped with a pastebin module which makes it possible for us to recive your config and latest.log when ever you need help! Of cource you can choose not to share this with us via the config.
How do I do this?
- Enter /preventip support in-game or in the console. You will now receive a message that looks like this:
Click the first blue link that starts with "http://cajs.co.uk/" and press "Yes" when minecraft asks you if you want to open the link.
- A webpage will now open in your standard browser. Click the "Connect" button.
- You will now connect to a chatroom with some developers. When you connect please state your issue and wait for a reply. It might take a while for you to receive a reply from us. Be patient!
How fun! You can find the src code on Github
Cajs - For rewriting his linkshortener just for this project.