Use the pray, bless and curse commands to issue prayer requests to the gods for special abilities and powers.
- Player may pray to request flight, lightning smite, health, storms, food, minions, allies, shelter, "theforce" and much more.
- Player may also bless or curse other players.
- Player's XP level determines prayer quota and odds.
- Punishment will be issued by the gods for excessive prayer attempts.
- Prayer quota will reset after granted prayer, punishment, death or after player sleeps.
- Player must hold a holy book to perform prayer (configurable).
- Player may use Prayer Altars to improve chances of prayer grant. Praying near Villagers or holding a Wither skull also help odds.
- Unanswered prayers may randomly yield small amounts of XP points.
- Supports permissions and configurable settings such as cooldowns, grant durations, world restrictions, and more.
Pray and Bless Options
To pray: /pray [option]
To bless: /bless [option] [player]
|air||Grants underwater breathing.|
|ally||Sends down a guardian Iron Golem.|
|clearsky||Stops a storm.|
|crops||Accelerates growth of nearby crops.|
|day||Resets the day to morning.|
|firehand||Ignites a mob when struck by player.|
|flight||Provides the ability of flight.|
|food||Restores your hunger meter.|
|giant||Sends down a mighty giant. (Creative Only)|
|health||Restores your health.|
|help||Provides info on using the /pray or /curse commands.|
|home||Sends player to their current spawn location.|
|info||Outputs your current prayer quota.|
|invisibility||Activates the Invisibility enchantment.|
|jump||Provides enhanced jumping.|
|lightning||Strikes lightning wherever your crosshair is pointing.|
|minions||Sends down a pack of tamed wolves or cats.|
|nightvision||Activates the Night Vision enchantment.|
|op||Smites any user who dare pray for such power.|
|shelter||Builds basic shelter around a player. Design is biome specific.|
|speed||Provides enhanced running.|
|storm||Creates a storm occasionally dropping fish.|
|strength||Provides enhanced offensive and defensive strength.|
|theforce||Breaks blocks at your target and thrusts any nearby mobs away.|
To curse: /curse [option] [player]
|fire||Sets the recipient on fire.|
|flood||Creates a flood around the target player.|
|foes||Sends the recipient a set of monsters.|
|health||Lowers the recipient's health meter.|
|hunger||Lowers the recipient's hunger meter.|
|smite||Smites the recipient with lightning.|
|waters||Turns the waters near a player to fire or other material.|