UploadedDec 19, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.1
- fixed selection by "*" command
- fixed order of arguments in commands ">", ">>"
- fixed variable names in commands "select", "set", "as"
- added: select items in inventory (by rightclick in survival, by click in creative)
- added: multi-selection by holding [Shift]. Works with last container, marked as '*'
- added: command "/powernbt cancel" to cancel selection
- removed: input arguments to chat while selecting
Version 0.6.1 beta
- work with bukkit 1.7.X only
- not support named tags
- uses types "int" and "double" by default for numbers
- fixed bug: gzipping nbt data.
- fixed bug: unnecessary tags x,y,z when you copy/paste block
- API: protected->public getter and setter for raw nbt tag
Version 0.5.2 beta
- disabled "scoreboard" and "chunk"
- works with 1.6.1
Version 0.5.1 beta
- works with MCPC+
- new object: "scoreboard" (experimental, only MCPC+)
- new way to display tags
- disable chunk object
- NBTContainerEntity updated
- new object: chunk (read only) by command "chunk" or x:z:world
- new commands: add, insert
- hide x,y,z tags of tile entities in config
- customize formatting char in config
- main command /powernbt and aliases /pnbt /nbt (for compatibility with other nbt plugins)
- updated API
- new commands: rename
- & replaces formatting-char. use '\&' to put '&'
- added API
- new commands: cut, >, >>, <<
- supports unicode-named tags
- yaml templates for tags (not yet filled)
Version 0.3.2 beta
- new commands: view, debug, swap, as
- supports colors, for editing fireworks and armor
- hexadecimal input for numbers and colors ( #RRGGBB )
- added tab-completion!
- empty array query "" means new element ( [size] )
Version 0.3.1 beta
- all commands changed
- supports selections (future object "*")
- editing all files
- works with any version of CB
- bug fixes
Version 0.2.2 beta
- new command "add" ("+=")
- changed the display lists (now color is defined by type of internal elements)
- now buffer may be empty when working with it (command "copy" is no longer needed)
- bug fixes
- bug fixes
- added tab-completion
- now char '@' is used only for player .dat files.
- char '*' is used for online players
- reduced the number of commands to one
- support any number of variables
- easier to edit tags
- added some restrictions on the types of data in tags
- differences in the types of data by color