UploadedMar 7, 2020
Supported Bukkit Versions
Version 2.0 beta
- Complete overhaul of the plugin and it's systems.
- Commands have been added with tab complete:
- portalstones on
- portalstones off
- portalstones reload
- Search algorithm now has index results increasing speed and performance.
- Data files are now compressed in GZip format decreasing data size and producing faster load/save times.
- Portalstones now make use of the PersistentData API enhancing performance.
- The random number generator has been updated enhancing drop chance accuracy.
- Projectiles and items (like arrows) can now be passed through a portal and come out as they were on the other side (flying through the air).
- *Portalstones is now officially compatible with MultiVerse and MultiVerse like plugins (even worlds without nether).
- Various other performance tweaks and enhancements.
- Much much more...
Bug Fixes / Changes
- Portals are now removed from a path way when being destroyed by explosions (TNT/Creepers).