Add a little Aperture Science to your Minecraft server with this mod which allows players to bounce on the Repulsion Gel and accelerate on the Propulsion Gel.
For a brilliant video showcasing this mod and showing you how not to be co-ordinated, click here.
- Causes the player to "bounce" when landing on a blue wool block.
- Causes the player accelerate in the direction they are looking at when over an orange wool block.
- Boots which prevent any fall damage.
- Able to have both normal and gel blocks.
How to use:
- To place a gel block:
- Type the command: /gelplacement on
- This will cause every blue or orange wool block be a gel block.
- Once done placing the gel, type the command: /gelplacement off
- Repulsion Gel:
- Place a blue wool block down where you intend to land.
- Jump onto it from (at least) a height of 1-11 blocks.
- Find a safe place to land after the bounce (e.g. not lava).
- Propulsion Gel:
- Place orange blocks where you want to accelerate.
- Walk over it.
- Portal boots:
- Wear iron boots.
- Enable or disable their effect with the command: /portalboots <on|off>
NOTE: Falling onto the gel from any height above 11 blocks will result in being launched only 11 blocks back into the air. But due to a bug, some heights above 11 don't seem to work (e.g. 12 and 17 blocks high)
ANOTHER NOTE: Repulsion gel does not work in creative mode
Check out my main site here or download the source code here.
For an instructional video demo, click here.
I love this plugin! It's just perfect for an event I'm planning on my server and one project also. ;)
Seems that there is a problem with getting blue wool to work. Orange wool works perfectly though, but blue one doesn't and I do have gel placement turned on when I place blue wool.
@HalestormXV Replied in the forums.
@TTlabambaTT Really? I'll look into that. I'll see if I can cancel the food consumption or just refill it.
@happypumkin When I've been testing it, I don't believe that I've been in the air anywhere near enough for a server to decide that I'm flying. But other times when testing, I've messed up the vectors and been sent to the clouds and my server did kick me for flying.
/pg off - Toggles placing Portal Gel Blocks Off
/pg on - Toggles placing Portal Gel blocks on
/pg jump true - Punch blue wool block to enable block bounce
/pg speed true - Punch orange wool block to enable speed block
Works perfectly with CB 1337. Only bad thing about it is the fact that the propulsion gel (the orange one) uses ALOT of your food bar
Will it conflict with flying turned off?