Add a little Aperture Science to your Minecraft server with this mod which allows players to bounce on the Repulsion Gel and accelerate on the Propulsion Gel.
For a brilliant video showcasing this mod and showing you how not to be co-ordinated, click here.
- Causes the player to "bounce" when landing on a blue wool block.
- Causes the player accelerate in the direction they are looking at when over an orange wool block.
- Boots which prevent any fall damage.
- Able to have both normal and gel blocks.
How to use:
- To place a gel block:
- Type the command: /gelplacement on
- This will cause every blue or orange wool block be a gel block.
- Once done placing the gel, type the command: /gelplacement off
- Repulsion Gel:
- Place a blue wool block down where you intend to land.
- Jump onto it from (at least) a height of 1-11 blocks.
- Find a safe place to land after the bounce (e.g. not lava).
- Propulsion Gel:
- Place orange blocks where you want to accelerate.
- Walk over it.
- Portal boots:
- Wear iron boots.
- Enable or disable their effect with the command: /portalboots <on|off>
NOTE: Falling onto the gel from any height above 11 blocks will result in being launched only 11 blocks back into the air. But due to a bug, some heights above 11 don't seem to work (e.g. 12 and 17 blocks high)
ANOTHER NOTE: Repulsion gel does not work in creative mode
For an instructional video demo, click here.