Portable Portals is a plugin I started working on a while ago. The purpose of it is to allow players to create portals where ever theres room,(3x3 space). You set the location by Right Clicking, then you open the portal by Left Clicking.
The reason I wanted to make a plugin like this is because I remember growing up one of my family members played this game online where players would create portals and go places, but other players could also follow them through the portal. And I just kinda liked that idea.
- Can be reused to set new locations
- Players can be followed through the portal
- Portals disapear after 10 seconds
- Portals can be used by everyone with a valid permission node
- Can craft/spawn a blank portal item
|Spawn a blank portal Item
|Use a Portal
|Create a Portal
To create the Portal you need the following items in this setup
What the portal looks like when opened
Within this plugin there is an auto updater, this is used to show server owners when i release a new update to bukkit. If you don't want this feature just go into the config, and disable "Check For Updates"
This plugin utilizes Hidendra's plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to mcstats.org:
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version You can disable the stat collection via /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml if you wish.
If you have any problems with the plugin please feel free to ask for help. But first read this; If you have an error, please post it as a ticket, And if it's just a suggestion or a question just ask in the comments