[ Français ]
IMPORTANT: Spigot Builds > #1521 currently have a bug which corrupts PortableHorses! Do *NOT* Use this plugin with spigot > build #1521
Portable Horses allows for players to store their steeds in their inventory. By removing the saddle from a horse or donkey, the animal will vanish, safely stored inside the saddle itself. by clicking the saddle on the ground again, the horse will respawn ready to ride exactly as you left it.
You could even store a donkey in a saddle in a donkey in a saddle (donkey-ception?)
NOTE: This plugin requires ProtocolLib
- Pickup/Spawn your horse anytime / anywhere just by saddling it.
- Option to store (or drop) Horses armor, and donkey's inventory.
- Horse details are displayed on the saddle's lore for easy identification.
- NO DATABASE - All data is stored in the saddle. There is no database or flatfile to worry about.
- Can optionally require a special 'portable horse' saddle in order to function. Normal saddles will work as they used to.
Pour les utilisateur Français de ce plugin Voila une Video de "Miodo" (V 1.6.2)
Para los usuarios que hablan Español, aquí hay un tutorial por FeerBreezy.
Для русскоязычных пользователей видео от Rissman
All commands are under the main
/portablehorses reloadconfig- reloads the config file.
- portablehorses.saddle: allows players to save a horse to a saddle.
- portablehorses.unsaddle: allows players to remove a saddle (picking up the horse).
- portablehorses.spawn: allows players to spawn their horses
- portablehorses.admin: allows the 'reloadconfig' command.
A fully commented config.yml can be found here
Source Code & Development Builds
Source code is available on Github
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server. These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
Portable Horses Development Builds
This plugin has a built-in auto-updater, which connects to BukkitDev to check for updates. If you, for some reason, wish to disable this process, you can do so by setting 'auto-update' to 'false' or 'notify-only' in the plugins' settings file.
- ToughAnvils - Anvils that never break
- Scribe - Transfer enchantments from items to books using an anvil
- DigForDollars - Let's players earn money for mining.
- PotatoBombs - Allows players to craft poisonous potatoes into devastating and hillarious magical landmines.
- SalvageSmelter - Allows smelting unwanted tools/armor/anything into raw materials.
- Autocrafter - Turns droppers into redstone powered crafting tables.
Just for clarification, I am using spigot build #1626, portablehorse dev build #33 and ProtocolLib dev build #265. I have disabled nearly all my plugins except a few to make sure nothing is interfering with the plugin.
Update: I believe it is actually not related to naming the horse. To test this theory I stored and summoned an un-named horse repeatedly and after about the 5 or 6 time, the bug returned.
Thanks for testing!
Thanks for the reports! I'll try to do a thorough test this weekend and see if I can reproduce the naming issue.
Tested using Spigot #1625, PortableHorses dev build #33, and ProtocolLib dev build #265.
The plugin works perfectly. I was even able to rename my horses with absolutely no issues, contrary to what sparts reported below. I will be re-adding the plugin to my server!
yeap, chest or AdminShop
If u want to create shop for players - use GlobalMarket plugin. It`s better for players, thant ChestShop.
Attempted on Spigot Build #1624.
It worked fine until I named the horse. After naming it, the bug returned.
Error Log: http://pastebin.com/cAsiXGE1
Sorry about that, looks like some sort of hiccup on the bukkit maven repo, I just rebuilt it and it worked fine. I still haven't had a chance to test if the fix actually works, so be sure to try it on a development server ;)
I think something went wrong during compilation with your new build, it says in the console output on Jenkins that maven couldn't resolve the dependencies.
There is a new (as yet untested) PortableHorses development build to address the spigot issue.
Thanks for your help! It says 329#1 and 329#2 and 329#3 ... It seems to count each saddle I check with /iteminfo. So how to put these into a chest so that players can buy my horses?
U must do - /iteminfo - and u get uniqe ID - for example 273:5#1a instead of 273:5 - like normal item
It`s item from ChestShop DB, item id, sub id and chestshop id (with all lore stats, info and itemname)
Hey guys, I want to sell horses in a ChestShop. What is the item ID of that Portable Horse saddle? Greetz, BlockBert
minimal. Comphenix/aadnk (the ProtocolLib guy who actually solved the problem) is a bit out of my league, I've been having a hard time figuring out how to actually implement the fix in PortableHorses.. I'm trying again tonight, I'll post an update in a few hours.
Thanks I'm aware of that. I just haven't had a chance to implement it yet. its not exactly simple. I'm hoping to get it working this weekend.
Can confirm issue still exists with spigot build #1610.
Can't move off of spigot, so waiting on Protocol Libs
Alright. Just reply to me if you find a fix please :)