Chests can be placed anywhere in your home but they are never in the perfect place.. With this plugin you can just break them and place them somewhere else without the hassle of picking their content and putting it back inside the chest.
The plugin doesn't add any extra tool/command. Just break the block and it will work as expected.
- Not only working for Chests, also for: Hoppers, Furnaces, Barrels.. (see config file)
- Container items will show the number of current containing stacks
- Containers with the same content can be stacked or not
- Customizable nesting limit
- Customizable penalties for carrying portable containers (Shulker Boxes excluded)
What about Shulker Boxes?
Traditional containers can apply penalties when carried around, unlike Shulker Boxes!
You can customize penalties and their strength by editing the config file, all you need is the list of PotionEffectType(s) and the examples you will find in the config file itself.
Default Config File
#Containers to make portable
#Can containers stack when they have exactly the same content?
#1 for container inside a container, 2 for container inside a container inside a container, so on...
#Message sent to the player when the nesting limit is reached
nesting-limit-message: §cNesting limit reached!
#Penalties (PotionEffectType) to apply when a player holds a portable container in their inventory
#The higher the number, the longer the penalties will last
penalty-duration: 50 #ticks
#The lower the number, the faster the penalties will be updated
# !! MAY INDUCE LAGS IF TOO LOW !!
penalty-update: 25 #ticks
- description: Grants the permission to make containers portable when broken
- default: true
- description: Grants the permission to skip penalties for holding a portable container
- default: false
Can't think of any other useful permission at the moment but let me know if you do.
My use case: skeletons spawners provide tons of bones and arrows, here is how i keep them organized:
Bugs! (and Features)
I didn't find any bug while testing the plugin but if you do, please create a new issue here with the details regarding your problem.
You can also issue features requests if you find some good ideas!
I love chocolate! Feel free to support me and buy me some if you find this plugin or my code useful. It would motivate me to update it and develop some others.