UploadedAug 16, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
This is a beta release of PopulationDensity for 1.13 servers only. You will also have to manually fix your config to use Material names instead of IDs for the post. Making a backup of the config and deleting the config (so it can be regenerated) is advised!
(I can't select 1.13 as a supported version in BukkitDev, yet I have to select a version to upload, so yea...)
While this release has been tested by some administrators, it has not been extensively tested, so make sure you have backups in case anything goes awry! (Which you should be doing on any production server anyways.)
Along with 1.13 compatibility, this release fixes the following issues:
- Hoppers under the MinimumPostRegionY value are now counted.
and adds the following features:
- Emeralds are included with the resource score.
- All signs and blocks on the post are configurable (e.g. allows for beacon designs).
- Animal teleportation can be disabled in the config.
- Iron golems can now also be thinned out. Configurable.