UploadedMay 1, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Fixed load command (broken in 2.0.1).
- Fixed Updater partially running in the main thread and causing lockups.
- Change formatting on the list command (with versions) to be more readable.
- Add configuration option to silently ignore metrics and updater.
- Better handling of reloading plugins with names not matching jars.
- Implement dump command that dumps plugins with versions to a file.
- Fix bug with not being able to remove unloaded plugins' jar file using Windows.
- Send proper command args when invalid args are given.
- Small code fixes.
- Fix compatibility issues with mcore.
- Update internal maven dependencies.
- Total re-write of plugin, much cleaner code base.
- Status command has been merged with the info command.
- Test command has been removed, doesn't belong in this plugin.
- Added tab complete for command names and plugin names.
- The vlist command has been replaced by /plugman list -v
- Configurable command output has been implemented, see messages.yml
- Gravity's Updater has been implemented for auto-updates (can be disabled, see config)
- Added ignored plugins list. Plugins will be ignored for enable, disable, restart, load, reload, and
- Added the "all" (also "*") parameter to the enable and disable commands.
- Java 7 is required, it should be standard by now.
- Added configurable in-game notification when updater-type is set to check, if an update is available.
- Java 6 compatible
- Update MetricsLite
- Code cleanup
- Call plugin's onLoad() function.
- Fix broken list/vlist command (thanks to @WooJoo for reporting this)
- Alias /pm to /plugman.
- Fixed a small bug which basically canceled the reloading as soon as one skipped plugin was encountered.
- Added a "real" reload which basically now just calls unload an then load internally.
- Renamed old reload to restart
- Made load a bit smarter, it can now search for plugins based on their description-name instead of just the file-name.
- Fix for broken load command.
- Removed purge command.
- Added status command
- Added more info to info command.
- Added option to opt-out of metrics.
- All new colors.
- HUGE code cleanup
- Added unload command.
- Added option to skip certain plugins when using /plugman reload all (found in config)
- General code cleanup
- Fixed NPE with info command.
- Added correction for wrong args on the test command.
- Cleanup and testing for 1.2.5 RB
- Re-implemented usage command
- Changed purge command default to false, you -must- have plugman.purge to use it now, not just OP.
- Removed the /pm alias by default, it caused too many issues with messaging plugins.
- General code cleanup.
- Added PluginMetrics tracking - http://metrics.griefcraft.com/plugin/PlugMan
- Re-implemented /plugman vlist
- "*" can now be used in the reload command along side "all" to reload all plugins
- Added can now enable/disable all plugins via "all" or "*" as the plugin argument.
- Added /plugman purge - Dangerous, must restart or reload server (from console) to re-enable all plugins.
- Changed all chat formatting around.
- Added support for plugins with spaces, ie "My Worlds".
- Added /plugman reload all.
- Added /plugman test [permission] [player] - Player is option, checks perm for if you if left out.
- Removed unused code and unused ChatTools class.
- Made all commands default to op, not non op.
- Total rewrite of the plugin.
- Removed the usage and describe command.
- Added alias: pm
- Fixed permission check for sender.
- Added individual permission nodes per command.
- Removed restrictions on caps, plugin isn't picky anymore.
- Added help menu -> /plugman or /plugman help
- Updated from b1185 to new RB.
- Updated for BukkitPerms API.
- Fixed broken chat formatting.
As with each release, you're encouraged to wipe your messages.yml file and let it regenerate to reflect any changes made to the formatting of the current messages.