UploadedJan 25, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- Fix compatibility issues with mcore.
- Update internal maven dependencies.
- Total re-write of plugin, much cleaner code base.
- Status command has been merged with the info command.
- Test command has been removed, doesn't belong in this plugin.
- Added tab complete for command names and plugin names.
- The vlist command has been replaced by /plugman list -v
- Configurable command output has been implemented, see messages.yml
- Gravity's Updater has been implemented for auto-updates (can be disabled, see config)
- Added ignored plugins list. Plugins will be ignored for enable, disable, restart, load, reload, and
- Added the "all" (also "*") parameter to the enable and disable commands.
- Java 7 is required, it should be standard by now.
- Added configurable in-game notification when updater-type is set to check, if an update is available.
- Java 6 compatible
- Update MetricsLite
- Code cleanup
- Call plugin's onLoad() function.
- Fix broken list/vlist command (thanks to @WooJoo for reporting this)
- Alias /pm to /plugman.
- Fixed a small bug which basically canceled the reloading as soon as one skipped plugin was encountered.
- Added a "real" reload which basically now just calls unload an then load internally.
- Renamed old reload to restart
- Made load a bit smarter, it can now search for plugins based on their description-name instead of just the file-name.
- Fix for broken load command.
- Removed purge command.
- Added status command
- Added more info to info command.
- Added option to opt-out of metrics.
- All new colors.
- HUGE code cleanup
- Added unload command.
- Added option to skip certain plugins when using /plugman reload all (found in config)
- General code cleanup
- Fixed NPE with info command.
- Added correction for wrong args on the test command.
- Cleanup and testing for 1.2.5 RB
- Re-implemented usage command
- Changed purge command default to false, you -must- have plugman.purge to use it now, not just OP.
- Removed the /pm alias by default, it caused too many issues with messaging plugins.
- General code cleanup.
- Added PluginMetrics tracking - http://metrics.griefcraft.com/plugin/PlugMan
- Re-implemented /plugman vlist
- "*" can now be used in the reload command along side "all" to reload all plugins
- Added can now enable/disable all plugins via "all" or "*" as the plugin argument.
- Added /plugman purge - Dangerous, must restart or reload server (from console) to re-enable all plugins.
- Changed all chat formatting around.
- Added support for plugins with spaces, ie "My Worlds".
- Added /plugman reload all.
- Added /plugman test [permission] [player] - Player is option, checks perm for if you if left out.
- Removed unused code and unused ChatTools class.
- Made all commands default to op, not non op.
- Total rewrite of the plugin.
- Removed the usage and describe command.
- Added alias: pm
- Fixed permission check for sender.
- Added individual permission nodes per command.
- Removed restrictions on caps, plugin isn't picky anymore.
- Added help menu -> /plugman or /plugman help
- Updated from b1185 to new RB.
- Updated for BukkitPerms API.
- Fixed broken chat formatting.
I've marked this build as a dev (beta) build due so I have time to implement fixes before the full release. There are some issues with the unload command for complex plugins, but for most plugins it should work.