UploadedApr 24, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
- Java 6 compatible
- Update MetricsLite
- Code cleanup
- Call plugin's onLoad() function.
- Fix broken list/vlist command (thanks to @WooJoo for reporting this)
- Alias /pm to /plugman.
- Fixed a small bug which basically canceled the reloading as soon as one skipped plugin was encountered.
- Added a "real" reload which basically now just calls unload an then load internally.
- Renamed old reload to restart
- Made load a bit smarter, it can now search for plugins based on their description-name instead of just the file-name.
- Fix for broken load command.
- Removed purge command.
- Added status command
- Added more info to info command.
- Added option to opt-out of metrics.
- All new colors.
- HUGE code cleanup
- Added unload command.
- Added option to skip certain plugins when using /plugman reload all (found in config)
- General code cleanup
- Fixed NPE with info command.
- Added correction for wrong args on the test command.
- Cleanup and testing for 1.2.5 RB
- Re-implemented usage command
- Changed purge command default to false, you -must- have plugman.purge to use it now, not just OP.
- Removed the /pm alias by default, it caused too many issues with messaging plugins.
- General code cleanup.
- Added PluginMetrics tracking - http://metrics.griefcraft.com/plugin/PlugMan
- Re-implemented /plugman vlist
- "*" can now be used in the reload command along side "all" to reload all plugins
- Added can now enable/disable all plugins via "all" or "*" as the plugin argument.
- Added /plugman purge - Dangerous, must restart or reload server (from console) to re-enable all plugins.
- Changed all chat formatting around.
- Added support for plugins with spaces, ie "My Worlds".
- Added /plugman reload all.
- Added /plugman test [permission] [player] - Player is option, checks perm for if you if left out.
- Removed unused code and unused ChatTools class.
- Made all commands default to op, not non op.
- Total rewrite of the plugin.
- Removed the usage and describe command.
- Added alias: pm
- Fixed permission check for sender.
- Added individual permission nodes per command.
- Removed restrictions on caps, plugin isn't picky anymore.
- Added help menu -> /plugman or /plugman help
- Updated from b1185 to new RB.
- Updated for BukkitPerms API.
- Fixed broken chat formatting.
Some plugins fail to (re)load properly because of ClassLoader mismatches which I don't really understand yet (gotta fresh up on reflection and bukkit internals I guess). So far that happened to me with Essentials and dynmap which I added to the default exception list. I suspect this will affect all plugins which have "internal" plugins/modules themselves.